Enter the battle for humanity. Save Earth from hordes of zombies. Plan your strategy wisely, build up your defense, recruit survivors and KILL ZOMBIES! Use flamethrowers, shotguns, machine guns or tanks, artillery and even multiple rocket launchers. Feel yourself as a real military commander of the future. Save the humanity from the biggest threat it ever encountered!
✔ Uniqe holographic look.
✔ Upgrade your units to stay alive.
✔ Mix of RTS and Tower Defense genre.
✔ 3 difficulty levels and an infinite mode.
✔ Detailed cities with schools, industrial zones and downtown districts.
✔ Hordes of enemies to stop you from reaching your goal.
✔ Lots of infantry units and vehicles to chose from. Tanks with artillery support vs zombies ? You can try it!
✔ Different maps with different play styles.
✔ Your tactics depends on the unit set you have chosen before battle.
This game provides a fresh approach to tower defense/RTS genres. The main goal is to hold a city while an army of zombies tries to capture your base. You can try fast expansion, but it could strech your forces a lot so you won’t be able to defend properly, or try to hold limited territory, but you will be facing resources shortage in a week or so. Also any map has much more than one tactical maneuvers to use. Also your play style will be highly dependant on which units you’ll choose. You can extensively use artillery to kill enemies even before they approach or, on the other hand, you can try stick to close combat using infantry and by barricading buildings.
The year is 2053. Unknown bio-weapon escaped from laboratories and now it turned 86% of the population into mad abominations. Only a secret military group, known as Iron Corps can put an end to this threat.
Take a seat behind the wheel of a super off-road truck and prove that you’re the best driver. Conquer dozens of impassable obstacles – for this you will be given jump and rocket boosters, the roaring engine and giant tires.
– Fun and addictive gameplay
– Realistic physics
– Lots of challenging obstacles
– Google Play Leaderboards – Compete with the world!
– Google Play Achievements support
Epic Snow HD sales event for christmas and new year! -30%!
And a new update for Snow HD with cute little snowman and new fence decorations!
New Earth HD features:
– Much better Earth lightning and bump-mapping
– Space V-II research station gains better materials.
– Space V station reimagined
– Lots of performance improvements
Solar System HD SALE: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.gonorovsky.kv.livewall.solardeluxe
New 3.3.0 update for Snow HD wallpapers!
– 2 new houses
– New and more realistic terrain
– Tons of performance optimizations
Biggest update for Earth HD Deluxe this year (3.2.0):
– New Hi-Tech Space V-II research station added.
– Moon added
– Lots of performance improvements
– Fixed screen blinking on start
And to celebrate this we’re making a small sale for Deep Galaxies HD – 40% OFF only for a couple of days!
Winter is coming!
New 3.2.0 update for Snow HD wallpapers!
- Much better snow
- New and more realistic terrain
- Tons of performance optimizations
- Gyroscope support
- 6 absolutely different shapes (from nebulas to quazars and spiral galaxies)
- 8 unique color themes
- 4 unique background types
- 3 different density options
- Space dust
- Tons of camera settings (from sensitivity to distance)
- Limit FPS to save your battery
- 100% C++ for optimal performance
Lots of new themes and improvements!
- New theme – Milky Way in XHD
- New planet – Nox
- Planets have now a very beautiful dynamic glow
- Lots of textures and shaders improvements
We are now on Twitter @MozgLabs – follow us
All gyro-based wallpapers will support gyroscope status display in the settings.
There will be 3 possible values:
- Gyroscope has been found – everything is working fine and gyroscope camera will be working as planned.
- Gyroscope is being emulated – no gyroscope on your phone. Accelerometer sensor will take its place. It’s not suited for orientation measuring, but still can produce a decent result.
- Your phone has no sensors – gyroscope camera won’t work. Very rare option, as there are almost no phones without accelerometer now.